Independent Provider Collective
Independent Provider Collective (IPC)
As the name suggests, the ‘IPC’ is a collective of independent providers. Determined2 believes that working collaboratively with other service providers will offer better outcomes for our participants, that is why we have formed the IPC. The IPC share Determined2’s values and person-centred approaches. We work together for you and can link your information seamlessly between providers to save you the stress and hassle of getting everyone on the same page. Select a service provider from below that you would like to connect with, they will be sent a message to contact you.
If you would like to apply to be one of our Independent Providers, please CLICK HERE
Specialist Support Coordination
We offer support coordination services by social workers who are responsive and approachable, whether you are experiencing poor mental health, are autistic, are LGBTIQA+, or are simply wanting a high quality service, we are ready to assist you!
About Contemporary Coordination
Providing a really great service is important to us! We hear everyday about the bad experiences people have with other providers, so we do all we can to not do the same.
We enjoy supporting people with a range of disabilities and abilities, including people experiencing complex mental health challenges or who have multiple disabilities. We love assisting people who are working towards greater independence, and love seeing people’s confidence grow!
Please contact Rachel for more information (below).
Lifeback Tracker App
Life Improvement Service
Lifeback Tracker is a non-clinical online mobile application to improve your life by tracking, assessing and improving 4 key areas of your health.
About Lifeback Tracker
- Reduce Alcohol
Lifeback Tracker self-assessment questionnaire designed by Dr Michael Musker from the Wellbeing and Resilience Centre at South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute (SAHMRI).
Its Confidential, Easy, Free, Non clinical
This tool is continually improving and evolving. New functions are to be added in the near future, we are excited at the prospect of getting Lifeback Tracker to those that need it.
Employment, Social and Skill Building Service
Maintaining social interactions and skill building.
About Employment Options
We believe that continuing to provide appropriate services will minimise social isolation and maintain connectedness, especially for people living with disability.
We have implemented the following actions to keep participants and staff safe:
- Daily professional clean of our facilities
- Hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities supplies maintained
- Disinfectant wipes in training rooms for surfaces as users move in and out
- Max number of persons in training rooms and offices implemented to meet social distancing: 4 sqm per person + 1.5 m
- Restricted visitors and couriers access to the building
We are providing NDIS Participants with choice in service delivery to meet their needs including technological solutions such as – online via zoom.
We have just recruited more NDIS Mentors with a range of activity ‘Superpowers’ including:
- 3D printing
- Crocheting/yarn bombing
- Drama and dance
- Career exploration
- (just to name a few, your interest not listed above? Call Sasha to discuss)
Our mentors are trained and experienced in strengthening participant confidence and self-esteem, independent living skills, communications skills and social skills.
A multitude of other community activities and programs have been suspended, postponed or cancelled.
If we can assist with any of your participants to help maintain connections and minimise social isolation and undertake tailored/personalised one2one activities.
Contact Sasha Dragovelic for more info about our services.
NDIS registered Disability Support Service Provider
In home services, in home respite, supported accommodation and improved daily living skills..
About our Home Care Services
SACARE is a South Australian, family-owned and operated provider of unique supportedaccommodation and care services for people living with a complex disability. They have always lookedinwards in the pursuit of excellence and surround ourselves with people who have distinct perspectivesabout how disability services can be effective and creative.
A signiﬁcant part of the SACARE success story is their team. SACARE employs more than 500 local SouthAustralians dedicated to improving the lives of clients every day. They understand the importance ofproviding a service ‘with’ you, rather than ‘for’ you.
- Personal care needs
- Continence management
- Clinical procedures
- Meal preparation and shopping
- Cleaning and laundry service
- In-home or centre-based respite
- Transport to appointments or social activities
Thrive (with SA Care)
NDIS registered Disability Support Service Provider
In home services, in home respite, supported accommodation and improved daily living skills.
About Thrive Improved Daily Living Skills
THRIVE Services support clients to turn big dreams into reality through a multi-disciplinary approach tocare and treatment. We believe in a very simple equation.
THRIVE Services include:
- Clinical Nursing – To support clients’ complex healthcare needs
- Occupational Therapy – To support clients’ functional goals
- Physiotherapy – To support clients’ physical needs
- Life Goal Mentoring and Community Participation – To help clients achieve meaningful goals.
Every day SACARE get to experience the magic of their clients reaching their goalsand they are committed to support them along the way. SACARE is determined to make sure they understand what makes their clients achieve in life. They are proud to offer their award winning THRIVE Services to support people to turn those big dreams into reality through a multi-disciplinaryapproach to care and treatment.
Lift Up Voices
Music skills development programs with diversity and social inclusion
provides inclusive group workshops and individual sessions
About Lift Up Voices
As Director and Co-Founder of Lift Up Voices, I am extremely passionate about uplifting lives through creativity. Having grown up with a twin sister with disability, I’ve witnessed the power of music and it’s incredible ability to build self-confidence, social connection give young people an opportunity for their voice to be heard.
Mary Ogle – Developmental Educator
Assessment, therapy plan and skills development
Helping people meet their NDIS goals utilising a holistic, strengths based, people centered approach
About Developmental Education
Mary strongly believes that everyone has the right to participate in society, have equal access, and to have the same choices and opportunities to live independently in the community. This belief has shaped Mary’s passion for advocacy and to provide therapeutic interventions to improve the individual’s outcomes in life.
Assessment Tools utilised to establish a baseline
- Vineland – 3 Assessment (comprehensive) assessing: daily living skills, communication, socialisation and motor skills
- Social Skills Profile
- Social Skills Assessment Tools
- Vocational Assessment Tools
- Independent Living Assessment Tools
- Observations of Daily Living Skills
Building a Therapy Plan
- Based on Assessment outcomes
- Seek input for caregivers, service providers, observations and other assessments if available
- Include Interventions (if applicable)
- Create visuals for daily living skills, activities and support communication
Practice the Skills
- Mentoring or modelling skills
- Observations of new skills learnt
- Teaching functional life skills
- Provide training to caregivers and/or service providers
- Budgeting Support
- Money skills
- Parenting Education
- In-home support and Training
- Support seeking Volunteering Options
- Support seeking Employment Options
- Working in partnership with other allied health professionals and service providers
Progress Reports and Recommendations – Therapy based
- 3-monthly review of NDIS goals
- Input from the participant, caregivers, service providers and observations
- Evaluation of NDIS goals or work on alternative goals
- Therapy report recommendations
- Facilitate Self- Advocacy Support
Pay it Forward
About Determined2 (cont.)